Total Pageviews

Monday, May 23, 2011

Fiveash Renovations: Remodeling Company A little Information about us


   
 I am Derrick Fiveash a fire fighter and the owner/operator of Fiveash Renovations a local Remodel company here in Brunswick. I 've been in the business for ten years and grew up involved in it. I have a great crew that  and we aim to do excellent work for our future clients. We have remodeled many bathrooms, painted interior and exterior and did all types of work in many houses. We are unlike many companies out their because  when I meet with you about your project I share any and all the best information I can to help you make an educated decision about your home. Your home is the biggest asset you own and I know is very important to you. Many contractors just give an estimate and leave without any information to share to the customer. When I meet with my customers, I share any information that might help them make an educated decision. We try to give every customer a dvd that they can watch some of our previous work and a brochure to introduce our key team members along with a few photos of some of our previous work. Our website is maintained by myself and is full of useful information and is updated twice a week or more. Our prices are pretty reasonable and one of our priorities is quality. When you are having remodeling done in your home it is an inconvenience to your normal routine and we try to keep that in mind, but the worst thing is to get through this inconvenience and minor detail's not done right and then have a crew come back over to your home and inconvenience you again. We hold our remodeling jobs and your home to the highest standards and hope to build a brand that will become number one in Brunswick. We have various You-Tube video's of some of our projects from start to finish, photo's and references to offer our future customers.



Thanks Derrick Fiveash - Fiveash Renovations

No comments:

Post a Comment